THE CONFIDENT PRESENTER
Engage your Audience … Without the Nerves!
Does the thought of speaking in public make you feel sick in the stomach? Do your palms get sweaty, your mouth dry, and your knees shaky, every time you stand up to present your ideas?
It doesn’t have to be that way. You can engage your audiences with positive and powerful impact whenever you stand up to speak in public.
Learn a powerful 3 step plan to prepare, design and deliver an effective message, manage your nerves, own the stage and engage your audience.
Sharon is known for her interactive, engaging and high energy training sessions. With consistent feedback of ‘Awesome’, “I was engaged ALL DAY”, ‘”Professional and worth every moment”, “Excellent!”, “Best program I’ve ever attended”, Sharon knows her stuff and enjoys making learning enjoyable.
What You’ll Learn:
The Confident Presenter provides a powerful step-by-step plan to move from terrified to terrific, from choked to confident. You’ll gain strategies and techniques to:
- Target a purposeful message that hits the audience’s sweet spot
- Design a powerful presentation in minutes, no matter what your topic
- Prepare powerful visual aids that add impact and interest
- Manage nerves and get your butterflies flying in formation
- Look comfortable and confident in front of a crowd, using the stage-craft secrets of the pro’s.
- Use presentation frameworks that dramatically speed up your preparation and add impact to your delivery
- Successfully manage audience questions and interaction
- Engage your audience, every time you speak.
Find out more about The Confident Presenter
Contact AchieverNet for more details on ‘The Confident Presenter’ program. Request a Quote for an in-house program, or book straight into our next Public Program. You can also Download the Course Brochure.
AchieverNet offers the
following program options:
The Confident Presenter is run as a one-day public program in Adelaide. Please check our Events Page for dates. Ideal for individuals or small groups.
The Confident Presenter can be run in-house as a one or two day program, a custom option or personal coaching.